- We are offering Curbside Pickup *by appointment only* Thursday-Saturday, 12pm-5pm.
- List members will be able to schedule pickups during 30-minute windows from 12-5pm. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any last minute pickups.
- Our system will allow a maximum of 5 appointments per 30-minute window.
- After scheduling an appointment, you will be given a phone number to call/text when you arrive in our parking lot, and we will load your wine directly into your car or trunk. For everyone’s continued health and safety, no one except staff will be allowed inside Full Pull.
- New appointment blocks open on Mondays at 9am.
- For local list members who prefer it, we are also continuing to offer our $10 Flat Rate Local Shipping option for the month of June. Local Shipping will go on hiatus for the months of July and August, and we will re-evaluate the need for autumn Local Shipping towards the end of August.
- This is an option for list members who normally pick up and who live in Washington State, west of the Cascade crest.
- Maximum two cases (24 bottles) per month per list member.
- HOW TO REQUEST A SHIPMENT
- Please *do not* change anything in your online Full Pull account; we are handling this process outside our normal channels.
- Email your shipping request to localshipping (at) fullpullwines.com
The request should include two items:
Item #1: A shipping address where an adult will be present to sign for a package, including a phone number.
Item #2: Which of your Confirmed wines you’d like shipped.
- Total number of bottles should add up to 12 or 24.
- We *cannot* split allocations of a single wine. If you have 3 Confirmed bottles of a single wine, we cannot ship you 1 or 2 of those bottles; it’s either 3, or it’s 0.
Please send any questions to info (at) fullpullwines.com